The Tiny210 CPU board is a high-performance ARM Cortex-A8 core board. It uses the Samsung S5PV210 as the main processor, running at up to 1GHz. The integrated PowerVR SGX540 S5PV210 internal high-performance graphics engine supports smooth 3D graphics, and can handle playing 1080p video.
Its 2.0mm-pitch header pins lead to the CPU's most common functions. It also features a standard mini-HDMI interface, and a 51-pin 1.0mm-pitch SMD block for further interfaces.
The Tiny210 CPU module's on-board 512M DDR2 memory can run advanced operating systems such as Android, Linux and WinCE 6. It is ideal for the development of high-end Internet-enabled devices, advertising, multimedia terminals, smart homes, high-end surveillance systems, or video game control panel devices.
This CPU module can be purchased with a development board and touchscreen LCD.
Difference between V1 and V2 CPU modules This Tiny210 CPU module should not be confused with the Tiny210V2. The V2 board is slightly larger, has different I/O pin interfaces, 2GB MLC Nand Flash instead of 256MB SLC Nand Flash, does not have an HDMI port on it, but adds a DM9000AEP Ethernet PHY chip and a WM8960 audio codec chip. The V1 and V2 CPU modules thus are not interchangeable between their respective development boards; each module is specific to each development board.
Samsung S5PV210 ARM Cortex-A8 CPU Module Features
- 1 GHz Samsung S5PV210 with PowerVR SGX540 graphics engine
- 512MB DDR2 RAM, 32-bit data bus, 200 MHz
- SLC NAND Flash: 256MB
- Two 60-pin and one 30-pin 2.0mm spaced DIP connectors for mounting to motherboard
- 51-pin 1.0mm spaced SMD connector, e.g. for LCD
- HDMI interface (mini-HDMI port)
- Four user LEDs (green)
- Power LED (red)
- Supply voltage from 2V to 6V
- Dimensions: 64 × 50 × 11 mm
- Software support: Android 4.0, Android 2.3, Linux 2.6.35, Qtopia-2.2.0/Qt-4.4.3/Qt-4.7
S5PV210 CPU Module Resources
Ships from: China
Lead time: 1 week