The LPCEB2000-B processor board features an NXP (Philips) LPC2292 16/32-bit 60 MHz ARM microcontroller. Pin headers on the board allow access to the MCU's peripherals, giving you the ability to embed this processor into your design.
NXP LPC2292 Processor Board Features
- Dimensions: 65 x 61 mm
- Operating Temperature: -45 to +85 Celsius
- LPC2292 CPU, 16/32-bit, 60 MHZ
- 1MB x 16-bit Flash, 256KB x 16-bit SRAM
- 10 MHz crystal for CPU
- Powered with a regulated 5V DC using the on-board 1.8V and 3.3V regulators
- Power status indicator LED
- Jumper settings for two debugging mode: JTAG and ETM
- Jumper setting to select boot from internal Flash or external Flash
- J1, J2, J3 and J4 Connectors each use 0.1-inch spacing, 0.025-square-inch straight pin headers. J1 and J3 are 20x2 Pins; J2 and J4 are 10x2 Pins. J1 and J2 are for connection to a motherboard; J3 and J4 extend upward.
Download LPC2292 Processor Board Schematic (PDF file; 33KB)
NXP LPC2292 Processor Board Options For larger volume orders, the LPC2292 can be replaced with LPC2210, LPC2212, LPC2214, LPC2290, or LPC2294 CPU. Please contact us for more information.
This processor board also can be ordered bundled with a compatible motherboard.
Ships from: China
Lead time: 1 week