BlueBoard is a cost-effective prototyping solution. It is a ready-to-run development platform with code snippets to demonstrate applications for every feature supported on the board. A USB cable is included.
This BlueBoard contains the NXP LPC1115 ARM Cortex-M0 microcontroller. This MCU has 64KB of internal Flash and 8KB SRAM. The LPC1115 operates at CPU frequencies up to 50 MHz. It supports In-System Programming (ISP) and In-Application Programming (IAP) via on-chip bootloader software. The peripheral functions of the LPC1115 include a programmable WatchDog Timer, a UART, a Fast-mode Plus I2C bus interface (1 Mbit/s), an SSP controller, an 8-channel 10-bit ADC, and four general-purpose counter/timers with four capture inputs and 13 match outputs. The chip also features an integrated Power Management Unit with power-on-reset, and 42 general-purpose I/O pins, which can be used as Edge- and Level-sensitive interrupt sources.
LPC1115 Development Board Features
- Dimensions: 110mm × 110mm
- Two-layer PCB (FR-4 material)
- Power: DC 6.5V with power LED. On-board linear regulators generate +3.3V/500mA and +5V/500mA from power supply USB connector (as alternate power source)
- 10-pin and 20-pin Cortex Debug connectors for SWD (Serial Wire Debug)
- ISP, Wakeup, External Interrupt and reset switch
- 12 MHz crystal for MCU; 32 kHz crystal for RTC
- Extension headers for all microcontroller pins
- RS232 connector, PS/2 connector, microSD/MMC card connector, USB type-B mini connector with Link LED
- 64 × 128 graphical LCD with Backlight control
- High-accuracy external RTC connected on I2C bus
- RTC battery holder (battery not included)
- 10K potentiometer for ADC
LPC1115 Development Board Resources