LPC4357-Xplorer++ is a cost-effective evaluation platform for the LPC4357 ARM Cortex-M4 microcontroller. The LPC4357 includes an ARM Cortex-M0 coprocessor, 1MB of Flash and 136kB of on-chip SRAM, 16kB of EEPROM, advanced configurable peripherals such as the State Configurable Timer (SCT) and the Serial General Purpose I/O (SGPIO) interface, two High-Speed USB controllers, Ethernet controller, LCD controller, an external memory controller, and multiple digital & analog peripherals. The LPC4357 operates at CPU frequencies of up to 204MHz.
A micro-USB cable is included.
In the options below, you can add the Xplorer++ BaseBoard which provides an LCD/Touchscreen, RS232 interfaces, keypad, LEDs, potentiometer, etc., so you truly can "explore" the features of the LPC4357 microcontroller.
LPC4357 Header Board Features
Note: This evaluation board does not fall within the scope of the European Union directives regarding electromagnetic compatibility, restricted substances (RoHS), recycling (WEEE), FCC, CE or UL and therefore may not meet the technical requirements of these directives or other related directives.
- Controller: LPC4357FET256, 256-pin BGA
- PCB: 6-layer (102 × 43 mm)
- Two LEDs
- One user switch and one reset switch
- On-board microSD card slot
- 32Mb Quad Flash
- On-board 32MB SDRAM on 32-bit bus
- On-board crystals for controller, RTC and audio codec
- On-board Ethernet PHY, 25MHz Crystal and RJ45 connector with magnetics
- On-board audio codec and audio jacks
- On-board USB Host
- On-board USB Device
- On-board 2x RS232 UART connected to the header
- 10-pin Cortex debug header
- Unused I/Os brought to header
Development Tools This board is not tied to any particular development environment. You can use whatever tools you want that are compatible with the LPC4357 microcontroller. Possible software tools include Keil µVision4 (32K code limitation on free version) or LPCXpresso (free for code up to 128K).
LPC4357 Development Board Resources
Optional Recommended Products for this Item