The ST Microelectronics STM32F103ZEARM Cortex-M3 core-based processor operates at 72 MHz clock frequency. The board features USB, CAN, SD Card interface, TFT-LCD, RS232 serial interface and four 26-pin general I/O access headers. Plenty of software examples, which can be used with the Keil MDK environment, are included on CD-ROM.
- 512KB Flash memory, 64KB SRAM
- uCOS-II v2.86 ported
- Source code of example program
The connectors on the EM-STM3210E evaluation board provide easy access to many of the STM32F103ZE's on-chip peripherals.
Two standard DB9 connectors are on the EM-STM3210E board for the STM32F103ZE's built-in UART interfaces. These are full duplex, serial ports.
A standard DB9 connector for applications requiring CAN communications.
A standard USB Type B connector for applications requiring USB communications.
A detachable, 240x320 TFT, color LCD display. You may use this graphic display device to show real-time debug and program status messages.
A removable, lithium battery is included on the STM32F103ZE to maintain power to the real-time clock when the board disconnects from the main power supply.
Analog Voltage Control for ADC Input
An adjustable analog voltage source for testing the Analog to Digital converter built into the STM32F103ZE.
The EM-STM3210E board includes 1 MByte of external static RAM and 8 MBytes of external SPI Flash memory.
MicroSD Card Connector
A MicroSD Card connector for developing applications requiring access to MicroSD Cards.
ETM Trace Debug
An ETM connector for on-chip debugging via the Embedded Trace Macrocell capabilities of the STM32F103 device.
JTAG Download and Debug
A JTAG on-chip debug interface, coupled with the ULINK USB-JTAG adapter, provides flash programming and real-time in-circuit emulation of the STM32F103 device.
STM32F103 Board Features
- Includes one 2.4" TFT LCD
- STM32F103ZE, ARM Cortex-M3 based, 72 MHz, 512KB Flash memory and 64KB SRAM
- 1 MB external static RAM, 8 MB external SPI Flash
- XTAL Frequency: 8 MHz
- Two RS232 interfaces
- CAN interface
- USB Device interface
- TFT LCD interface
- MicroSD Card interface
- 20-pins JTAG interface
- Four Push Buttons (Reset, Wake Up, Tampering, User)
- Joystick with 4-direction control and selector
- RTC Unit with backup battery
- Temperature Sensor
- Analog Input (connected to potentiometer)
- Analog Output (connected to speaker by default)
- Supply Voltage: 5V DC (provided via USB cable)
- Board Size: 110mm × 140mm (4.33" × 5.5")
STM32F103 Board Software Plenty of software examples for this ST STM3210E Cortex-M3 board are provided, all in source code. These software examples can be debugged under the popular Keil MDK (Microcontroller Development Kit) environment, making practical use of the board's peripherals.
|Example Programs |
|ADC Test ||USB Audio/DAC Test |
|LCD_SPI Test ||USB Test |
|Serial Interface Communication Test ||MMC/SD Card Test |
|Nor Flash Test ||DMA Test |
|GPIO Test ||8-Segment Nixietube Display Test |
|CAN Test ||EXTI Test |
|Flash Test ||WWDG Test |
|SPI Bus Communication Test ||TIM Test |
|Debug Emulation Test ||IWDG Test |
|RCC Test ||SRAM Test |
|BKP Test ||SRAM Test |
|NVIC Test ||Mass_Storage Test |
|PWR Test ||NAND Flash Test |
|Joystick Test ||Tsensor Test |
STM32F103 Board Package Contents
- STM32F103ZE ARM-CM3 Board
- RS-232 Serial Cable / DB9 F-M
- USB Cable / A-B to supply power to the board or for downloading and programming
- CD-ROM with user manual, datasheets and software
STM32F103 Board Resources
Ships from: China
Lead time: 6 weeks