The CoreWind IPC-SAM9G20 is designed around the Atmel ARM9 AT91SAM9G20 processor with 64MB SDRAM and 256MB Nand Flash. This enclosed industrial Linux system contains the CW9G20 board and an extension board that brings out additional interfaces on the back side of the enclosure.
Available interfaces in default configuration Not all the interfaces of the CW9G20 are available in the IPC-SAM9G20's default configuration. This default configuration provides the following:
The SD card slot is accessible if you take the board out of the enclosure to insert your SD card. Once the card is inserted, the board can be placed back into the enclosure.
- Front panel: Debug Serial RS232, 100Mbps Ethernet, 2x USB Host, 12V Power Jack
- Back panel: RS232, RS485, 4x LEDs (SYS, SVR, DLG, PWR).
Industrial Linux System Features
- Full-featured PC, tiny and power-saving
- Atmel AT91SAM9G20 processor @ 400MHz
- ARM926EJ-STM core with MMU capability
- 64MB SDRAM
- 256MB NAND Flash
- SD card support (inside enclosure)
- Battery-backed Real-Time Clock/Calendar
- On-chip watch-dog timer
- Requires 12V/1A power supply
- Power consumption: 1.4W - 3W depending on CPU speed and selected features
- Dimensions: 135 × 156 × 33 mm
- Operating temperature: -10°C to +70°C
- Storage temperature: -40°C to +85°C
Industrial Linux System Software
- Operating system: Linux 2.6.30
- Bootloader: s3c-u-boot-1.3.4, supports boot and system update from SD card and USB
- Linux kernel version s3c-Linux-2.6.30; Compile: arm-linux.gcc 3.4.5
- File system support: yaffs2/cramfs/fat32
- Supports networking via Ethernet, TCP/IP, Telnet, CAN, RS485
- Device drivers: Flash disk, Ethernet, USB Host, USB Mouse/Keyboard, Audio, Touchscreen, SD/MMC (storage), SDIO (peripheral), Serial ports, I2C, SPI, GPIO, LED, Keyboard, ADC, CAN bus, Watchdog, RTC, Power management
Industrial Linux System Package Contents
- IPC-SAM9G20 Industrial PC
- Serial cable
- Ethernet cable
- 12V/2A power adapter
- CD-ROM with user manual, datasheet, schematic, Linux 2.6.30 BSP, image file, and cross compile tool chain
Customized configurations available It is possible to have a custom extension board and enclosure designed. Interfaces that can be made available from the back panel include serial ports (two 5-wire RS232/TTL, three 3-wire RS232/TTL, one 5-wire RS485/TTL), CAN 2.0, High-speed SPI, I2C, 4-channel 10-bit ADC, and 25 GPIO. For a customized system, it can take up to four weeks to produce the first prototype. Please contact us with your requirements (interfaces and their positions on the panel) and we can get you a quote.
This order page is for the default configuration only.
Industrial Linux System Resources
Ships from: China
Lead time: 1 week