LPC4330-Xplorer is a breakout board for the NXP LPC4330 ARM Cortex-M4 microcontroller. The LPC4330 is an ARM Cortex-M4 based digital signal controller with an ARM Cortex-M0 coprocessor designed for embedded applications requiring signal processing. The ARM Cortex-M4 core offers single-cycle Multiply-Accumulate and SIMD instructions and a hardware floating-point unit to support signal processing while the M0 coprocessor handles I/O and digital control processing. The LPC4330 includes 264 KB of data memory, two High Speed USB 2.0 Host/OTG/Devices, advanced configurable peripherals such as the State Configurable Timer (SCT), Serial General Purpose I/O (SGPIO), and SPI Flash Interface (SPIFI) as well as Ethernet, an external memory controller and multiple digital and analog peripherals.
The LPC4330-Xplorer was developed in partnership with NXP Semiconductors Inc.
LPC4330 Header Board Features
The board ships with one USB Device cable and one USB Host Adapter cable.
- Controller: LPC4330, 100-pin BGA
- PCB: 4-layer (86mm × 40mm)
- Two LEDs
- One user switch and one reset switch
- Boot select switch
- 32Mb Quad Flash
- On-board crystals for controller, RTC and audio codec
- On-board Ethernet PHY, 50 MHz Oscillator and RJ45 connector with magnetics
- On-board audio codec and audio jacks
- On-board USB host power switch
- On-board microSD card slot
- Two USB ports (micro-USB), one HS (High speed) port and one FS (Full Speed) port
- 10-pin Cortex Debug header
- Unused I/Os brought to a header
Development Tools This board is not tied to any particular development environment. You can use whatever tools you want that are compatible with the LPC4330 microcontroller. Possible software tools include Keil µVision4 (32K code limitation on free version) or LPCXpresso (free for code up to 128K).
LPC4330 Development Board Resources
Optional Recommended Products for this Item