This microcontroller board features an Atmel AT91SAM7S256 (ARM7TDMI core) microcontroller; 2x16 LCD; 5 push buttons; RS232 interface; USB interface; Relay; Buzzer; and status LED. A JTAG connector allows for easy in-circuit debugging and programming.
The board ships completely assembled and tested.
AT91SAM7S256 Board Features
- AT91SAM7S256 16/32-bit ARM7TDMI MCU with 256 kBytes Program Flash, 16 kBytes RAM, USB 2.0, RTT, 10-bit ADC at 384 ksps, 2x UARTs, TWI (I2C), SPI, 3x 32-bit Timers, 4x PWM, SSC, WDT, PDC (DMA) for all peripherals, up to 60 MHz operation
- Standard JTAG connector with ARM 2x10-pin layout for programming/debugging (such as with ARM-JTAG)
- USB connector
- 16-character, 2-line LCD with backlight
- RS232 interface and driver
- Relay 10A/250V AC
- 5 buttons
- Status LED
- On-board voltage regulator 3.3V with up to 800mA current
- Single power supply: 12V AC or DC required
- Power supply filtering capacitor
- Reset circuit; Reset button
- 18.432 MHz crystal in socket
- Extension headers for all MCU ports
- PCB: FR-4, 1.5 mm (0.062"), soldermask, silkscreen component print
- Dimensions: 120 x 38 mm (4.7 x 1.5")
View SAM7-MT-256 Board Schematic OpenOCD + Eclipse set of projects 1.00 See the complete list of projects included here.
Note: This board does not ship with any documentation or software.
Optional Recommended Products for this Item
|Serial Cable, 6ft., DB9 M/F||+|| US$6.00|
|USB 2.0 Cable, 6ft., A-Male / B-Male||+|| US$6.00|
|Power Supply 12V DC, 0.75A, 220V Euro plug, pos. inner||+|| US$9.00|
|Power Supply 3-12V DC, U.S. plug, 6 connection tips||+|| US$11.00|
|Power Supply 3-12V DC, US/UK/Euro/AU Plugs, 100-240VAC||+|| US$13.00|