This microcontroller board features a Philips LPC2138 (ARM7TDMI-S core) microcontroller; 2x16 LCD; 5 push buttons; RS232 interface; Relay; Buzzer; and status LED. A JTAG connector allows for easy in-circuit debugging and programming.
The board ships completely assembled and tested.
LPC2138 Board Features
- MCU: 16/32-bit LPC2138 ARM7TDMI-S with 512 kBytes Program Flash, 32 kBytes RAM, RTC, 8x 10-bit ADC 2.44 ÁS, 2x UARTs, I2C, SPI, 2x 32-bit Timers, 8x CCR, 6x PWM, WDT, 5V tolerant I/O, up to 60 MHz operation
- JTAG connector as per ARM's 2x10-pin layout, ARM-JTAG compatible
- 14.7456 MHz crystal in socket, allows easy communication setup (4x PLL = 58.9824 MHz CPU clock)
- RS232 interface circuit with SUB-D 9-pin connector
- 2-line, 16-character LCD. Note: The LCD shares some pins with the JTAG interface, so it is not possible to debug LCD display routines while the JTAG interface is enabled.
- Five buttons (can not be read during JTAG use)
- Dallas iButton port
- Frequency input
- Relay with 10A/250V AC contacts
- Status LED
- RESET circuit
- RESET button
- Bootloader-enable jumper and pullup
- DEBUG jumper for JTAG enable/disable
- RTCK pullup resistors
- Power plug-in jack
- Power supply: 6V AC / +9V DC
- Three on-board voltage regulators: 1.8V, 3.3V and 5V
- Power supply filtering capacitor
- Four mounting holes
- PCB: FR-4, 1.5 mm (0.062"), green soldermask, white silkscreen component print
- Dimensions: 120 x 38 mm (4.75 x 1.5")
LPC2138 Bootloader The LPC2138 bootloader program is enabled when the board's BSL jumper is shorted at time of power up. With the bootloader program enabled you can download code into the LPC2138's Flash memory with the Philips ISP programming utility via UART0 (DB9 connector). Note that if you want to run code in Flash memory, the BSL jumper must be open at time of power up, otherwise the bootloader will stay in control and will not allow your program in the Flash memory to run.
LPC2138 Board Resources
The LCD module on the LPC2138 board uses the popular Hitachi HD44780 display controller.
This ARM board does not ship with any documentation or software. You will have to download documentation & software from the links provided on this page.
Ships from: USA
Leadtime: In stock
Optional Recommended Products for this Item