Complete evaluation kit for ST Microelectronics STR711FR2T6 ARM7 Microcontroller
The Embest STDV711F Evaluation Board is built around the ST Microelectronics STR711FR2T6 ARM7 microcontroller. The board has several boot mode selections, and features two RS232 UARTs, USB2.0 interface, LEDs, test buttons, an ADC input, and a speaker, creating a versatile stand-alone test platform. Thirty of the CPU's I/O pins are extended on the board to support HDLC, SD interfaces, etc. The board comes with documentation, schematics and plenty of example programs in source code to support the hardware platform. This is an ideal platform for applications such as biometric chip card readers, point-of-sale and vending machines, testing equipment, USB memory sticks, PC keyboards and fingerprint transponders.
STR711FR2T6 Microcontroller Overview The STR711FR2T6 is a highly integrated 32-bit microcontroller with an embedded ARM7TDMI core and is compatible with all ARM tools and software. Serial peripheral interfaces includes 2 SPIs, 2 IIC interfaces, 4 UARTs, plus HDLC, SD and MMC interfaces. It provides a USB interface and a 4-channel 12-bit A/D converter, four 16-bit standard timers, real-time clock, watchdog timer, and enhanced I/O ports. It supports JTAG with debug mode trigger request, and has 256+16 kBytes high-speed single-voltage Flash memory and 64 kBytes high-speed RAM.
STDV711F Evaluation Board Features
- Dimensions: 135 x 108 mm
- Operating temperature: -40 to +85 °C
- Processor: STR711FR2T6 with 272 kBytes (256k+16k) Flash memory and 64 kBytes SRAM
- Power input: DC 5.0V at 1A
- USB2.0 full speed (12 Mbs) interface
- UART0 and UART2 with 2 RS232 ports (can interconnect to each other for RS232 communication experiment)
- 6 LED indicator lights: one for power, one for standby, four for general use
- 4-channel ADC and 1 on-board regulator (ADC experiment)
- 1 buzzer (PWM experiment)
- 1 Reset button
- 1 Wake-Up button
- 4 general-use buttons
- 30 CPU multi-functional re-use I/O expansion (HDLC, Smart Card, etc.)
- In-Application Programming function (IAP)
- Standard 20-pin JTAG interface
STR711FR2T6 Evaluation Kit Software In addition to the user manual, datasheets and schematic diagrams, the provided CD-ROM includes test programs in C with source code, for experimenting with things such as ADC, Flash burning, IIC, buttons, LEDs, low-power mode and wake-up, PWM, SPI, I/O, Timers, UARTs, USB, and Watchdog. In addition, you'll find source code for µC/OS-II with a test program, and driver modules for all components on the board. It also contains configuration files for the Embest JTAG Flash Emulator software.
Windows development is possible with the Embest IDE for ARM, available in the A1 and A2 bundles.
STR711FR2T6 Evaluation Kit Contents
- STDV711F board
- CD-ROM with source code and examples
- User manual
- Circuit schematic
- Datasheet and STR7xx development documents
- Serial cable
- USB cable
- 5V DC, 1000mA power supply
Download STDV711F Board Schematic (PDF file; 1.6 MB)
Ships from: China
Lead time: 1 week