Perfect solution for building custom USB peripherals
AT91SAM7S64 Header Board Features
- MCU: 16/32-bit AT91SAM7S64 ARM7TDMI with 64 kBytes Program Flash, 16 kBytes RAM, USB 2.0, RTT, 10-bit ADC 384 ksps, 2x UARTs, TWI (I2C), SPI, 3x 32-bit timers, 4x PWM, SSC, WDT, PDC (DMA) for all peripherals, up to 60 MHz operation
- JTAG connector as per ARM's 2x10 pin layout, for programming/debugging with ARM-JTAG or other compatible devices.
- USB connector
- Reset circuit
- Reset button
- Status LED
- TST jumper, for SAM-BA downloading
- On-board voltage regulator 3.3V with up to 800mA current
- Single power supply: through USB or from extension header pin
- Power supply LED
- Power supply filtering capacitor
- 18.432 MHz crystal in socket
- Extension headers for all MCU ports + RST and power supply
- PCB: FR-4, 1.5 mm (0.062"), soldermask, silkscreen component print
- Dimensions: 50 x 34 mm (2 x 1.3")
- Distance between the headers: 25.4 mm (1")
Using the SAM Boot Assistant (SAM-BA) The PC side of the SAM Boot Assistant, and its User Manual, can be downloaded from Atmel's web site. To have the AT91SAM7S microcontroller on the SAM7-H64 header board copy the MCU side of SAM-BA into its Flash memory, power down the board and close the TST jumper. Power up the board and wait for 10 seconds, then power down the board and remove the jumper. Now you can begin using the SAM-BA GUI for the SAM Boot Assistant with the SAM7-H64 board plugged into your PC's USB port.
AT91SAM7S64 Header Board Resources Note: This board does not ship with any documentation or software.
Ships from: USA
Leadtime: In stock
Optional Recommended Products for this Item