The ARM Cortex-M4F processor was developed to provide a low-cost platform that meets the needs of MCU implementation, with a reduced pin count and low-power consumption, while delivering outstanding computational performance and an advanced system response to interrupts. The ARM Cortex-M4F 32-bit RISC processor features exceptional code efficiency, delivering the high performance expected from an ARM core in the memory size usually associated with 8-bit and 16-bit devices. It also features a Floating Point Unit (FPU) which supports all ARM single-precision data-processing instructions and data types.
The STM32F405 Performance Line family has an embedded ARM core and is therefore compatible with all ARM tools and software. It combines the high-performance ARM Cortex-M4F CPU with an extensive range of peripheral functions and enhanced I/O capabilities. In addition, it implements a full set of DSP instructions and a memory protection unit (MPU) which enhances application security.
STM32-H405 is a header board that you can use in your projects. It has two 2×13-pin headers for access to the microcontroller pins, as well as a JTAG header for programming and a USB port. It can be powered from the USB port or from the extension header.
STM32F405RGT6 (ARM Cortex-M4) Board Features
- STM32F405RGT6 ARM Cortex-M4F 32-bit CPU with 1024kB Flash and 192kB SRAM, USB, CAN, 2x I2C, 2x 12-bit ADC, 3x UART, 2x SPI, 3x Timers, up to 168 MHz operation
- Standard 2×10-pin ARM JTAG connector
- USB connector
- User button
- Reset button
- Status LED
- Power supply LED
- On-board voltage regulator, 3.3V up to 800mA
- Takes power either from USB or from extension connector pin
- 8 MHz crystal oscillator
- 32.768 kHz crystal and RTC backup battery connector
- Extension headers for all MCU ports
- PCB: FR-4, 1.5 mm (0.062"), soldermask, silkscreen component print
- Dimensions: 61 × 34 mm (2.4 × 1.3 inches)
- Space between the extension headers: 25.4 mm (1 inch)
STM32F405RGT6 (ARM Cortex-M4) Board Resources
Optional Recommended Products for this Item