Powerful digital signal analyzer View waveforms or bus data Loop through E-blocks connector I2C, SPI, Async, USB, CAN, 1-Wire, PS/2, SMBus and more Includes signal generator
The loop-through E-blocks test pod is based on the USBee SX Digital Test Pod which combines state-of-the-art design with easy-to-use PC software to give you a complete digital test bench in a small and affordable package. The EB070 is designed specifically for connecting between upstream and downstream E-blocks via their DB9 interfaces. Connecting to your PC via USB 2.0, the EB070 allows you to capture and control information from your own hardware designs.
To help you debug your designs, the test pod consists of two separate functions: a signal analyzer and a signal generator. The signal analyzer starts out as an easy-to-use Logic Analyzer and Oscilloscope and adds serial bus decoding and world-class configurability that lets you solve your electronic problems quickly. Some of the serial buses that are decoded include: I2C, SPI, Async, USB, CAN, 1-Wire, PS/2, SMBus, I2S, Sync Serial and even your own custom buses.
Logic Analyzer Features
- 8 channels
- 24 Msps max sample rate
- Windows software
- USB powered
- Separate clock and trigger
- Signal analysis with I2C, SPI, Async, USB, CAN, 1-Wire, PS/2, SMBus, and I2C
Signal Generator Features The signal generator software lets you create digital waveforms using the test pod.
- Signal Generator software runs on your PC
- Generate Sample Rates between 1 Msps and 24 Msps
- 8 channels
- Sample Buffer: 1 million samples up to the available PC RAM (hundreds of millions)
- Output Sample Clock
- External Trigger Input
- Movable cursors for easy measurements
- Input files saved by the Logic Analyzer module to "play back" the capture
E-blocks Test Pod Software The EB070 uses the same software as the USBee SX. Visit the USBee Downloads page and download the drivers and the USBee Suite software shown for the USBee SX.
Download EB070 User Manual