The FlashPro-CC programmer allows you to program the CC series SoC with 8051 MCU ChipCon Product from Texas Instruments.
It can program a device with 128kB Flash in 8 seconds. This time includes initialization, erasing memory, blank checking, programming and fast verification.
The programmer package consists of:
- A microcontroller based USB-FPA adapter
- Windows-based software
- Cable to connect the adapter to the computerís USB port
- Ribbon cables with cable converter adapter
The following CCxxxx devices are supported:
- CC1110F8, CC1110F16, CC1110F32, CC2430F32, CC2430F64, CC2430F128, CC2431F32, CC2431F64, CC2431F128, C2510F8, CC2510F16, CC2510F32, CC2511F8, CC2511F16, CC2511F32
USB Flash ChipCon Programmer Features
- Supports all CC ChipCon devices from Texas Instruments.
- Programming speed via debug interface is approximately 30 kBytes/s.
- Full memory or sector memory erase capability.
- Write Checksum verification.
- No code size limitations.
- Target device can be powered from the programming adapter or from external source.
- Easy-to-use Windows-based software.
- Accepts TI (*.txt), Motorola (*.s19) and Intel (*.hex) data files for programming.
- Combine code files capability.
- Lock setup capability, useful in production.
- Software package can assign and automatically increment IEEE address and serial number, model type and revision. Serial Number with or without an automatically inserted current date can be stored in the Flash memory in HEX, BCD or ASCII format. Log file capability allowing to review information about the flashed target devices.
- DLL software package can control programmer from other programs.
- Programmer has been fully tested to comply with the FCC and CE requirements.
- Uses USB-1.1 (12Mbits/s) Port to communicate with the Programming Adapter.
The programming adapter can also be controlled through user-created applications. For this purpose, a DLL is provided to allow you to develop custom applications that can control the programming adapter and allow the programming of target devices via the FlashPro-CC adapter. The Multi-FPA API-DLLs allows you to fully control up to 16 programming adapters (to program simultaneously up to 16 target devices) from external software written in MS Visual C++, MS Visual Basic, LABView, DOS or other programming packages like Borland C++ etc.
Different versions available
Each adapter contains an access key -- Limited or Standard. Access key from the Limited to Standard version can be upgraded via email at any time.
Standard software version
Limited software version
- FlashPro-CC software (GUI) with IEEE addressing, serialization and script-file commands
- Multi-FPA API-DLL and command line interpreter for remote control from external software
- Multi-FPA API-DLL demo with source code written in Visual C++.net
- FlashPro-CC software (GUI) with IEEE addressing, but without serialization and without script-file commands
Download User Manual (PDF file; 2.0MB)
Download API-DLL User's Guide (PDF file; 540kB)
Optional Recommended Products for this Item