This MSP430 DIP module allows you to experiment with the features of the MSP430F1121 using a solderless breadboard setup. All I/O, VCC, GND and Reset pins of the MSP430 microcontroller are available via 0.100" spaced pins at the bottom of the board, which allows you to plug this board into a solderless breadboard unit and quickly build additional circuitry around it.
This MSP430 module can be programmed and debugged in-circuit via its JTAG Flexible Printed Circuit interface.
MSP430F1121 Module Features
- MSP430F1121 Flash processor
- TPS3838 supply voltage supervisor
- External reset via SVS manual reset option
- JTAG Flexible Printed Circuit interface (JFPC) socket for in-circuit programming and debugging
- 32 kHz crystal
- 0.100" pins for all port pins, VCC/GND and Reset
- LED on P1.0
To connect to this board using an MSP430 JTAG in-system debugger and programmer that has a standard 2x7 JTAG connector, you will have to use or build a JTAG-to-FPC Adapter.
- 16-bit RISC Architecture
- 125 ns Instruction Cycle
- 14 I/O pins
- 4 kBytes Flash
- 256 Bytes RAM
- 16-bit Timer_A with 3 Capture/Compare Registers
- On-chip Comparator for Analog Signal Compare Function or Slope A/D Conversion
- Programmable Code Protection by Security Fuse
MSP430F1121 DIP Module Resources These documents refer to the nearly identical B1232 board.
Available Programmers/Debuggers The MSP430 series has a standard connector for JTAG functions. To adapt this board's FPC connector to the standard 14-pin JTAG connector, you will require an FPC-to-JTAG adapter. With that adapter, there are several options available to you for programming the MCU on this board. See our Debuggers/Programmers category for a complete list.
Ships from: USA
Leadtime: in stock
Optional Recommended Products for this Item