- Production quality
- Flexible and expandable up to 64 channels (i.e. 16 units @ 4 channels each)
- Ultra fast programming
- On-board Flash memory 1Mbyte per channel
The ICP2GANG Production Quality In-Circuit 4-Channel Programmer is a cost-effective programmer for high-volume production. The ICP2GANG features overcurrent protection circuits, which prevent both programmed devices and the programmer from being damaged. The complete package comes with the ICP2GANG programmer unit, a universal power supply adapter, a USB cable for PC connection, a serial cable for future chain connection between gang programmers (or RS-232 connection to older PC), and a 15-pin Sub-D adapter.
Compatible Operating Systems: Windows 95/98/2000/ME/XP/NT/Vista/7
PIC ICSP Gang Programmer Features
- Especially designed for in-circuit programming (ICSP) of Microchip® 8-bit PIC® MCUs, 16-bit PIC® MCUs & dsPIC® DSCs (optional), Keeloq® encoders (optional) and serial EEPROMs (24Cxx Series) — View Supported Devices List
- Ultra-fast operation, up to 64 channels simultaneously — see ICP2 Family Programming Times
- Fully integrated into MPLAB® IDE via plug-in
- Communication interfaces: USB, RS-232
- On-board Flash memory 1MByte per channel for non-volatile storage of HEX, configuration and serialization files
- Wired standalone programming: Enter/ Pass/ Fail
- Programmable Vdd (2.0 to 5.5V) and Vpp (2.0 to 13.5V)
- Programmable delay between Vdd and Vpp (0.1 to 250ms)
- Programmable clock/data speed (500KHz to 2.5MHz)
- Programmable Vdd source (ICP2-GANG or target)
- Vdd current limit: 250mA per channel
- Tests Vdd and Vpp for overload with indication by software
- No damage to connected microcontroller in case of power ON and power OFF
- Four serialization schemes: sequential, random, pseudo-random and user file, 1 to 8 bytes, automatic "retlw"
- Secure programming feature including hex file encryption, counter and secure buffer (optional)
- Built-in low-voltage programming (LVP)
- Adaptable to bed-of-nails systems
- Windows® DLL/Command Line functions for automatic programming (optional)
- Field firmware upgrade (built-in bootloader)
ATE Compatible Final test machine (FTM) functions via DLL allow the ICP2GANG software to integrate easily with test equipment, working in either standalone mode or driven by a host system. Adaptable to bed-of-nails and other types of ATEs, ICP2GANG helps you preserve your investment in test equipment.
Secure Programming Option Utilizing patent-pending technology, this optional software feature provides several layers of protection that dramatically reduce the risk of unauthorized reconstruction of hex files. These include strong hex file encryption, a counter that ensures the number of programmed devices does not exceed a pre-defined value, and a secure buffer of "invisible" hex data stored in ICP2 protected memory.
Power: Universal power supply automatically accepts input voltages from 100V AC to 240V AC.
Dimensions: LxWxH : 195 x 110 x 68mm
Software Add-On Options
The unit you order form this page comes with programming support for 8-bit PIC MCUs, some 16-bit devices, rfPIC, and 24Cxx EEPROMs. Optional software add-ons are available, which you can select below.
Note: The Bundle selector above the checkboxes allows you to order a combination of the DLL and either or both of the dsPIC and PIC32 options at a discounted price. If you select one of the bundle options, you should not select the same options with the checkboxes.
- The DLL Option adds Command-line support and Windows DLL support for automatic programming from your own application code.
- The dsPIC Option adds programming support for Microchip dsPIC and PIC24 devices
- the PIC32 Option adds programming support for Microchip PIC32 devices
- The Keeloq Option adds programming support for Microchip HCS300/301/320 and HCS360/361/362 Keeloq devices
- The Secure Option adds software and firmware for hex file encryption, counter and secure buffer support
Lead time: 1 week
Optional Recommended Products for this Item