The CCS Embedded Ethernet Prototyping Board focuses on the ENC28J60 Ethernet chip from Microchip. The ENC28J60 is an SPI-controlled, 10Mbit/sec, full-duplex Ethernet transceiver IC. The Embedded Ethernet Prototyping Board includes a header for easy access to all I/O on the included PIC18F4520. Drivers and example TCP/IP code for the ENC28J60 are included.
Embedded Ethernet Board Features
View Embedded Ethernet Board layout
- ENC28J60 Ethernet transceiver
- PIC18F4520 microcontroller
- One Potentiometer
- One Push-button
- Three User-controlled LEDs
- RS232 Level converter
- Header for I/O to PIC18F4520
- Serial EEPROM
- MMC card reader (does not accept SD cards)
- RJ45 Ethernet Jack
- RJ12 Jack for connecting MPLAB ICD2 or CCS ICD.
This board also is available as part of an Embedded Ethernet Development Kit that includes a full C Compiler with IDE, an In-Circuit Debugger/Programmer, and an exercise booklet. Plus it comes with power supply and carrying case.