Atmel AVR Hand Held Programmer Starter Kit with 256k Memory
Starter Kit: Hand-Held Field and Production Programmer for 256K Atmel AVR microcontrollers. Includes one hand-held programmer. Load the programmer from a PC using this starter kit and the simple Wizard Software and then you do not need a PC again. The Hand Held programmer is completely portable and you just plug it into your target boards and program/verify Flash and/or EEPROM with a single button press. It can supply power to your target device (0-5V Vcc, up to 150mA with over-current trip) or can draw power from the target circuit.
This programmer is ideal for non-technical operatives as no mistakes can be made -- just press the button and the correct code is loaded.
AVR Programmer Software Features
- Supports Windows 95/98/2000/NT/ME/XP
- Simple Wizard software
- Easy file selection for Flash and EEPROM
- Select to program Flash only or EEPROM only or program both
- Most file formats can be loaded
- Clear Fuse and lockbit setting screen, including new extended Fuse options
- Select target Voltage, from 0-5V with 0.02V resolution
- Click Finish to load your programmer
AVR Programmer Starter Kit Contents
- Hand Held Programmer with 256K code space
- PC Interface (parallel port, LPT1)
- Programmer adapter for loading code and settings
- Ribbon cables with 10-way connector
- Software CD
- Supplied in case
AVR Programmer Features
- Hand-held programmer uses 9V PP3 battery or power supply
- Single button operation
- Load it once, program targets for ever
- Reload new programs as often as you need
- Holds program code indefinitely
- Supports all Fuse and Lock bits
- Program/Verify Flash or EEPROM or both
- Supports programming from 2.7 - 5.5V, depending on target Vcc
- Can power target device (up to 150mA) or can draw power from target
- Dimensions: Metric - 106mm x 58mm x 25mm
- Dimensions: Imperial - 4.5 x 2.5 x 1 inches
- 256KB code space
AVR Microcontroller Device Support Supports all Low Voltage (L, V) Devices as well.
- AT90S1200, AT90S2313, AT90S2323, AT90S2343, AT90S4433, AT90S4414, AT90S8535, AT90S8515
- ATmega16, ATmega161, ATmega162, ATmega163, ATmega164P, ATmega165, ATmega168, ATmega169
- ATmega32, ATmega323, ATmega324P, ATmega325, ATmega3250, ATmega329, ATmega3290
- ATmega48, ATmega88, ATmega8, ATmega8515, ATmega8535
- ATmega64, ATmega644, ATmega644P, ATmega645, ATmega6450, ATmega649, ATmega6490, ATmega640
- ATmega103, ATmega128, ATmega1280, ATmega1281, ATmega2560, ATmega2561
- ATtiny12, ATtiny15, ATtiny22, ATtiny26
- ATtiny13, ATtiny2313, ATtiny24, ATtiny25, ATtiny44, ATtiny45, ATtiny84, ATtiny85
- AT90CAN32, AT90CAN64, AT90CAN128, CANDIPM162, CANDIP8515, AT90PWM2/3, AT90PWM316
AVR Programming Connector & Power Supply Options
To use your AVR handheld programmer to configure your product in the field or on the production line, you just need to add Kanda's industry standard 10-pin IDC box ISP header to your circuit.
Extra 256K Hand-Held Programmers are available individually. You only need one starter kit for as many programmers as you require.
If you do not want to use the internal 9V PP3 battery, the power supply required is 9V with a 5.0/2.1mm Barrel connector. See below for an optional universal power supply that can be used in most countries.
Country of Origin: UK
Leadtime: In Stock
Optional Recommended Products for this Item