ColdFire Development Kit with Hardware USB to BDM (Background Debugging Mode) Interface and Crossware Software Development Suite consisting of a full featured ANSI C compiler, Code Creation Wizard, Assembler, Integrated Development Environment (IDE), Simulator and Debugger
This ColdFire Development Kit saves you more than $160 over buying the kit's components separately.
ColdFire USB to BDM Interface Features
- Fast downloads via USB interface
- USB1.1. and USB2.0 compatible, full speed operation (12Mbps)
- USB bus powered, no external power supply required
- Smart synchronisation to maximise data transfer across BDM interface
- Electronically compatible with ColdFire chips running at up to 200MHz
- Automatically updatable firmware allows for rolling enhancements
- Plug and play compatible, Crossware Debugger automatically recognizes plugged in FireFly BDM and uses it.
- Integrates fully with Crossware's ColdFire Development Suite
- Plugs directly into BDM connector on taget board to minimize signal delays and noise. Bump polarised socket ensures correct orientation
Flash programming software for Windows 2000/XP is included. This can simultaneously control up to 127 FireFly devices, programming any or all of the target boards connected to them.
The software is capable of automatically generating the BDM configuration script by examining the program that is to be downloaded.
Program file formats supported include Motorola S records, HP/Microtek IEEE-695 and ELF.
For more details on the Coldfire USB to BDM Interface, click here.
ColdFire Development Suite The ColdFire Development Suite includes the following packages:
- Printed and on-line manuals
The ColdFire Development Suite software comes with technical support and free updates for 12 months.
For more details on the Coldfire Development Suite Software, click here.
Download a trial version of the Crossware ColdFire Development Suite now!
Country of Origin: UK