MSP430 Ethernet and Webserver Board with MSP430F149
This board includes a TI MSP430F149 microcontroller running an open TCP/IP stack and simple webserver developed by Andreas Dannenberg. The original SLAA137 Application Note and Source Code describing the implementation can be downloaded from the Texas Instruments web site.
The board ships completely assembled and tested.
MSP430 Ethernet & Webserver Board Features
- MSP430F149 with open source TCP/IP stack
- CS8900 Ethernet controller, transformer and RJ45 Ethernet connector
- Three status LEDs for the LAN
- Low-power RS232 driver MAX3232
- Two extension headers for MSP320F149 ports
- JTAG connector for in-circuit programming and debugging (see MSP430 JTAG In-Circuit Debugger & Programmer)
- 20 MHz oscillator crystal
- 8 MHz oscillator crystal
- Dimensions: 76 mm x 60 mm (3" x 2.4")
MSP430 Ethernet & Webserver Board Resources
The MSP430 Ethernet and Webserver board does not ship with any documentation or software. You will have to download documentation & software from the links provided on this page.
Ships from: USA
Leadtime: In stock
Optional Recommended Products for this Item