This is a Programming Adapter for the SuperPro 6100 and SuperPro 6104GP Universal Chip Programmers. It supports 80-pin QFP/TQFP/LQFP devices with 0.5mm pitch and 12mm body width. Check the Supported Devices List of your programmer to make sure this is the correct adapter for the device you want to program.
NOTE: If the Supported Devices List shows DX3016-1 or DX3016-2 as the adapter for your device, using this adapter may cause programming errors. The -1 and -2 variants have different capacitors on board to ensure programming reliability for particular devices. We don't list the variants separately as few devices require them. If you need one of those variants, please call us to make sure we get you get the right adapter.
|Specs || |
|Socket ||QFP Package, 80-Pin |
|Socket Life Cycle ||10,000 Insertions |
|Socket Type ||Cover |
|Socket Size ||34 × 37 mm |
|Pin Spacing (Pitch) ||0.5 mm |
|Package Size Min. ||13.3 × 13.3 mm |
|Package Size Max. ||14 × 14 mm |
|Body Size ||12 × 12 mm |
80-Pin QFP Programming Adapter Device Insertion Instructions
- Remove the default DIP48 socket adapter (DX0001) from the top of the programmer and insert this socket adapter into the SuperPro6100 series programmer adapter holder.
- Open the clamshell socket by pressing the latch.
- Use a vacuum pick-up tool (recommended) to place the chip in the socket, aligning pin 1 of the chip as illustrated in the adapter information box of the programming software.
- After the chip is placed firmly in the socket, close the clamshell socket and begin programming.
- When finished programming, gently remove the chip from the socket by using a vacuum pick-up tool after re-opening the clamshell.
- For protection of the socket, close it again when not in use.
Lead time: 2 days