This is a Programming Adapter for the SuperPro 6100 and SuperPro 6104GP Universal Chip Programmers. It supports 10-, 16-, 20-, 28-, 32- and 34-pin SSOP devices, 20-pin SOP devices, and 14-pin TSSOP devices with 0.65mm pitch.
|Specs || |
|Socket ||SSOP Package, 34-Pin |
|Socket Life Cycle ||10,000 Insertions |
|Socket Type ||Open Top |
|Socket Size ||23 × 21 mm |
|Pin Spacing (Pitch) ||0.65 mm |
|Package Width Min. ||6.4 mm |
|Package Width Max. ||7.8 mm |
|Body Width ||5.3 mm |
34-Pin SSOP Programming Adapter Device Insertion Instructions
- Remove the default DIP48 socket adapter (DX0001) from the top of the programmer and insert this socket adapter into the SuperPro6100 series programmer adapter holder.
- Press and hold the top of the socket before placing a chip inside.
- Use a vacuum pick-up tool (recommended) to place the chip in the socket, aligning pin 1 of the chip to pin 1 of the programming adapter (as illustrated in the adapter information box of the programming software).
- Release your hold of the socket and begin programming.
- When finished programming, gently remove the chip by again pressing down the socket and using a vacuum pick-up tool.
Lead time: 2 days