The Electronic Projects CD-ROM includes 10 complete projects for you to build. Each project is supplied with schematic diagrams, circuit and PCB layout files, component lists and comprehensive explanatory text which guides you through the project.
CADPACK, a fully functional schematic design and PCB layout software is included on the CD for you to design your own electronic projects
- 10 projects to build
- Component lists - also included as separate files for easy access.
- Fully functional schematic design and PCB layout software included on the CD (CADPACK)
- Component and general construction guides - including video
- Project specific construction and testing tips
The Building Electronic Projects chapter includes a host of information on construction techniques. It covers the tools required; a guide to components used with the projects; creating a PCB layout from a schematic; techniques for producing and drilling the actual PCB; and construction, testing and faultfinding advice.
The 10 Electronic Projects
The CD-ROM is available in different license versions:
- Light, Heat and Moisture Sensor
- Logic Probe
- NE555 Timer
- Egg Timer
- Dice Machine
- Bike Alarm
- Stereo Mixer
- Power Amplifier
- Sound Activated Switch
- Reaction Tester
- Student/Home: For Students or private home users
- Single User: For corporate & professional users
- 10 user: License for 10 users/PCs
- Site License: Unlimited number of users.
Ships from: USA Please select the license version you require from the drop-down menu below. The price increase over the student/home edition is displayed next to the license version you select.
Leadtime: In stock