The EM100 Starter Kit includes the EM100-EV Evaluation Board and the EM100 Ethernet module plus a U.S. power supply and all necessary cables (RS232, null modem, Ethernet, and Ethernet crossover).
The EM100 is a 10BaseT Ethernet-to-serial Module for on-board installation.
The EM100-EV Evaluation Board offers a convenient way of testing the EM100 Ethernet Modules.
- A socket for EM100 installation (one EM100 is included)
- Power jack and a switching 5V power regulator (12V DC, positive inner; current rating must be no less than 500mA)
- RJ45 connector (Pin 1 TX+, Pin 2 TX-, Pin 3 RX+, Pin 6 RX-)
- DB9M RS232 connector and RS232 transceiver (supported signals are RX, TX, RTS, CTS)
- Setup button (connected to the MD line of EM100)
- Two Ethernet LEDs and two status LEDs (connected to LED lines of EM100)