The Byte Craft Ltd. C6805 C Code Development System supports the Freescale (Motorola) 68HC05 family of microcontrollers.
Operating System Support
68HC05 C Code Development System Contents
- an optimizing 68HC05 C-Compiler.
- the BCLink linker.
- an Integrated Development Environment and editor.
- a built-in 6805 macro cross-assembler.
68HC05 C Compiler Features Other features of the C6805 Code Development System include:
- part-specific header files describe the unique features of each 6805 target device.
- compiler configuration using #pragma directives.
- 68HC05 ports are declared and protected using the #pragma port series of directives
- the #pragma vector directive specifies the location and assigned name for 68HC05 interrupt sources.
- BClink Linker links object files and libraries compiled with 68HC05 C-compiler c6805.exe
- 6805 object libraries can be included directly in C source files using Absolute Code Mode
- named address spaces support the grouping of variables at specific HC05 memory locations
- SPECIAL address space declares variables at special locations such as external devices or internal EPROM
- LOCAL address space allows you to use local variables
- extensions to the C language designed specifically for the 68HC05 embedded systems developer. Some extensions include bit-sized data types, binary constants, extended case statements, direct variable placement with the @ symbol, and support for HC05 microcontroller-specific functions.
- 6805 interrupt handler support in C; makes context saving and restoring easy.
- data types include:
- bit, bits
- char, short, int, long
- register-oriented types for direct access to processor registers when necessary
- selectable 8- or 16-bit int data type.
- packed bit fields in structs.
- include single and multiple lines of 6805 inline assembly within a C program with the #asm and #endasm directives
- extensive control over computer-generated initialization.
- generates source-level information required for 68HC05 emulators.
- support for HC05 hardware registers such as Mask Option Register.
- supports the 68HC05 instruction extensions DAA, MUL, STOP, WAIT.
- supports 6805 microcontroller specific instructions CLC, CLI, NOP, RSP, SEC, SEI, STOP, SWI, WAIT.
- allows direct access to 6805 AC, X, CC registers.
- support for source-level debugging with popular emulators including Freescale's MMDS05
Country of Origin: Canada